All classes are on hold for the month of August as The Studio Door packs up and moves into the future. More details to come.
If you have three or more artists who want to take a particular class, contact The Studio Door and Patric will help set up a session for your group. Business for Artists 101 workshops have included:
• How To Have A Successful Art Fair Booth
• Create a Two Minute Artist Video
• The Artist Portfolio
• Writing a Press Release – For the Artist
• The Art to Market Road Map – Creating a 12 Month Action Plan
• Becoming A ‘Gallery Ready’ Artist
• The Basics of having Prints made from your Artwork
• Creating a Social Media Plan – For the Artist
Don't have time for classes or to figure out new technologies? The Studio Door offers art-to-market services for Greater San Diego's arts and culture community.
ART and ART TO MARKET INSTRUCTION
We are always looking for new ideas for class, lecture and workshop offerings for adults. Do you have an idea for instruction that is not being offered in San Diego that will encourage artists to grow their skills? Programing at The Studio Door centers on creative workshops that assist artists to develop their body of work. We also specialize in marketing classes and creative commerce to help get working artists into the arts marketplace. If you are an arts teacher or lecturer, we’d like to hear more about your work to consider new programming.