Exhibition sponsorships play an important roll in The Studio Door’s exhibition events, publicity and programming. We particularly seek funding to enhance specific exhibitions including offering recognition for the top three juried artists. The sponsor is recognized in many highly visible ways including media releases and the opportunity to entertain important customers and business partners. Partnerships are customized with the owner of The Studio Door, Patric Stillman so that the partnership is a success for all involved.
Potential benefits include:
• Exclusive billing as event co-sponsor
• Inclusion in all marketing efforts (Postcards, Press Releases, Logo and links on website & social media, Event video promo, etc...)
• Participation in opening artist reception
• An evening behind the scenes with our studio artists for you, your staff and/or business VIPS
• Opportunity to utilize space within the gallery as a month-long marketing opportunity
• Art and marketing competitions utilizing our network of regional artists
Recognition also includes: in-gallery marketing, invitation to exhibition events, all media and press materials include sponsor statement and logo, two-page spread in exhibition catalog, inclusion in The Monthly virtual magazine, and website links from The Studio Door’s website and social media pages.
Please note this is a B2B opportunity. The Studio Door is an S-Corp and not a non-profit. We lead by example encouraging artists to engage in creative commerce.
• Interior Designers
• Professional Home Stagers
• Corporate Headquarter Buyers
• Corporate Art Collectors
• Coffee House Gallery Managers
• Film Prop Masters
The Studio Door staff can assist you with your art acquisitions. As you industry partner, we make it easy to guide you through local art and artists to fulfill your specific art needs. Whether you are looking for a single work for your office or a complete exhibition, we can help you with your search to source the right art.
• Original Artwork
• Limited Edition Artwork
• Rent, Exhibit or Own
• Installation Service Options
In addition to assisting business partners with special purchases, The Studio Door has assisted North Park retail stores and restaurants by placing artists and artwork for temporary events as well as curates the LGBT monthly art exhibition at San Diego Pride Offices.
The Studio Door is a member of Greater San Diego Business Association, North Park Main Street, San Diego Regional Arts & Culture Coalition, and other regional arts organizations. Owner Patric Stillman is also a member of San Diego Museum of Art Artist Guild, Ocean Museum Artist Alliance, Escondido Arts Partnership and Athenaeum