THE CROW SHOW 2020 is the sixth annual exhibition of visual art running from March 6 – 28, 2020 produced by The Studio Door.
An artist reception is scheduled for March 7th, 2020 at 6 – 9 PM.
Having taken on mythological importance, Crows appear in all parts of the world. In folklore, they may foreshadow tragedy or usher in good news. The reality is a highly intelligent bird capable of social interactions. In recent years, the crow has become a muse to many artists. This annual exhibition seeks to represent the many faces of the Crow in reality and fantasy. Show us what the Crow means to you [Creative interpretations of all black birds, ravens and other Corvus species are acceptable].
You can review past exhibition catalogs at:
- 2019 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/crow_19_exhibition_catalog_web
- 2018 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/the_crow_show_2018_issuu
- 2017 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/the_crow_show_2017
- 2016 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/the_crow_show_16_exhibition_catalog
- 2015 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/the_crow_show_exhibitino_catalog_we