THE CROW SHOW 2020 is the sixth annual exhibition of visual art running from March 6 – 28, 2020 produced by The Studio Door.
An artist reception is scheduled for March 7th, 2020 at 6 – 9 PM.
Having taken on mythological importance, Crows appear in all parts of the world. In folklore, they may foreshadow tragedy or usher in good news. The reality is a highly intelligent bird capable of social interactions. In recent years, the crow has become a muse to many artists. This annual exhibition seeks to represent the many faces of the Crow in reality and fantasy.
More details to come. Artist selection and exhibition catalog in progress.
You can review past exhibition catalogs at:
- 2019 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/crow_19_exhibition_catalog_web
- 2018 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/the_crow_show_2018_issuu
- 2017 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/the_crow_show_2017
- 2016 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/the_crow_show_16_exhibition_catalog
- 2015 • https://issuu.com/thestudiodoor/docs/the_crow_show_exhibitino_catalog_we