Whether you are an art lover or appreciate the centralized Hillcrest location, The Studio Door gallery offers a contemporary backdrop for any event. With 13’ ceilings, unexpected adaptability and the fascination of working studios, The Studio Door is a truly unique setting for networking, workshops and lectures. The gallery can accommodate up to 100 guests* for a standing reception. Come and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and flexibility of the gallery where you can bring your own caterer and beverages.
- Main Gallery ~3,000 sq ft
- Workshop area ~1,000 sq ft
- Local contemporary artwork on walls
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, freezer, sink & microwave
- ADA-accessible unisex restroom
- TV Monitor, Video Projector and Sound system
- 20 chairs, 20 stools, 1 bench and 15 art easels
- 8 tables and 1 instruction table
- Temperature controlled with a/c
- High Speed Internet
- Street level access off of 4th Avenue
- Load in/out from the alley
- Limited parking available
Rates vary. For a consultation, please contact us at ForAllWeKnow@TheStudioDoor.com
* Occupancy before COVID-19.